Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Don't rat me out! I thought we were friends!

Reading "Made to Crave" is a real eye opener for me! I love the statement "my bad food choices rat me out every time! We aren't fooling anyone! I can't say "Well I have six children! You don't get a body like this having one or two!" As I've joked to many people! I am responsible for the choices I make. No one else. As much as I'd rather blame Pete for grilling ribs too often or the fact that having six children brings in a lot of birthday cake (or donuts) and ice cream, it's my choice as to how much cake or ribs I eat. Going to the grocery store, my choices have been much different. I am CHOOSING better for me and my family. That's my plan! I don't want my kids to grow up thinking they too have to struggle with food addictions and weight problems. Food, we're NOT friends. I'm going to eat to live not live to eat! Tea and I on the other hand, are friends!

No comments: