Friday, January 24, 2014

So I'm into this Made to Crave for a week now. I'm feeling pretty good. I took the kids to the grocery store yesterday after the dentist. We bought loads of fresh fruit and veggies...we're all actually eating it! We came home and cleaned out our pantry. Everything is organized. I can actually see what we have and what we don't have. Our junk food was extremely limited to one box of six little debbie's snack rolls. Yeah...they're already gone. Guess what though, no one has complained. Fresh fruit makes a great snack and my kids know it. I have a big trip coming up and although I won't be the hottest Pink Zebra at the resort, my plan is to be healthier than I am today. Baby steps! This is a lifetime process. No magic wand to erase all the damage I've done to myself. Still feeling EMPOWERED!


No comments: