Tuesday, October 14, 2014

OY VEY! I'm cutting sugar out of my diet along with bread, pasta, you know all that crap we think we need to eat to survive when really we don't! I was having an amazing day yesterday when I became exhausted! I fell asleep at 7:15 while watching one of the best movies of all time...ELF! That's right, October 13 and I watched ELF! Well, part of it anyway. I woke up to find Levi hovering over me with the container of marshmallow pumpkins. You know the ones that you eat by the handful?! You know what I did, right? I ate 2 handfuls because I thought it would make me feel so much better...NOT! Felt even worse. Up to bed I finally went at 9:20.

Today is a new day! I've had delicious eggs with onion and a slice of cheese with salt and pepper. I'll probably be eating eggs for lunch too. Why make my chickens work so hard to produce eggs if I'm not going to eat them, right?! I'll check in later with you all and let you know if I survived.
Original plan was to sleep for 2 weeks straight to rid my body of the sugar...that should be long enough, right? Well, I got thirsty and had to get a glass of water...so much for that plan!

Yesterday was Derek's 20th birthday. I want to be around for a lot more birthdays so I need to stick to this program! Let's hope that next year when we have a Mother/Son picture taken I don't feel the need to crop most of me out of the picture!

No comments: