Thursday, March 13, 2008

A New Bedroom!


As if I needed to tell you all that we NEED another bedroom. Derek and Kyle are getting a new room. They are really excited to have their own space. Currently, Derek and Levi share a room. I think Derek will miss watching Thomas the Train EVERY single night...or Lightening McQueen. Kyle and Luke share a room. I think Kyle will not miss Luke's shows. Luke always promises that tomorrow Kyle can pick the movie but as they say, "Tomorrow Never Comes!" Poor Kyle! Also, they will be able to put their gum and body spray under lock and key! We always are able to bust the body spray quickly. The gum is not as fast. I don't think I should go into details as to how we find out Levi has eaten an entire pack of sparkly gum. Let's just say we always find out IN THE END! Sorry, I had to go there! All the Mom's will appreciate that. I'll keep posting pictures as Kenny comes and does more work on the room for us!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Poop there it is !Been there scoop out that. The things mommies nhave to do