Thursday, March 13, 2008

Easter Bunny!!!!!!!!!!!!!


It's that lovely time of year where we force our children to face one of their biggest fears...The Easter Bunny! Why we torture our children is beyond me. I'm so thrilled to have all these great pictures of my children. Derek, Kyle, and Samantha are so good to still humor me and get in the picture with Luke, Levi, and Julian. I'm hoping they will continue to do this for me. Notice who had to sit closest to Mr. Bunny...Luke and Levi both freaked out. Julian didn't have a choice!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

You are such a mean mommy!!!!!!!!!!!! Look at Julian crying He is going to need major therapy when he is older LOL

Journey of a Lifetime said...

I've tortured each of them the same! No favorites in this house!

Jennifer said...

So why don't you go the cheaper route medically and just do your own GROUP therapy instead of individualized

samantha said...

the pics.are all sooooo hot!Samantha should totally be a model like luke!all the pictures are cute,i just wrote my comment here because it's so much easyer.t.t.y.l.=talk to you later
just to let you know!!!!!!!!!!=}
that last thing is a face turned sideways!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jennifer said...

girlie you have been tagged. See my blog