Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Samantha hits double digits!


The little princess hit 10 this week! I just gave birth to her yesterday. Where is the time going? I guess I need to remember how fast these last 10 years have gone and know how fast the next 10 will go. She is so awesome!

Cheesecake was the choice she made this year for cake. I took her and 3 of her friends to get a manicure then out to Subway (eat fresh) for lunch. She got the new pink iPod...I think she's pretty happy with that. She's having fun buying iTunes!

4 comments:

Shane said...

Happy Birthday Samamtha ! ! ! !

Brenda said...

Happy 10th Samantha. If you start right now, you can probably have your parents worn down enough just in time for a car!

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Samantha!!!!

Jennifer said...

WOW a ten year old. You are getting so old